wear your heart


Little N. is going to have a Valentine's day party at school tomorrow. Due to the snow storm, the school has been canceled for two days, so we wanted to make up for that and make Friday feel extra special. May be we should celebrate at home tomorrow too, because I'll be on a trade show on Sunday (this, by the way, is supposed to be the greatest expo ever, so come back on Monday to read about it.).

These felt button covers from Martha Stewart website were my original inspiration. But N. does not have white shirts yet.

So we decided to use the heart that I crocheted some time ago. I think I've used the instructions from Skip to my Lou.

And of course, we'll be taking her Valentines with her. Thanks, Ohdeedoh for featuring our cards today. You are always so kind to our little projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sestrenki by sestrenki.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License